Co-working / Shared Work Space
Our co-working members are entrepreneurs in the creative economy living in Oakland. Our members include photographers, graphic artists, writers, and multimedia professionals. They are folks who want to work and be a part of a supportive network of local creatives who want to connect, share and build community-- all of which contributes to the mission of RBA Creative. The greatest benefit of joining is co-working with a community that wants to see your business thrive!
If you are a creative looking for shared workspace, contact us to sign up for a free day!
Our co-working membership includes:
• Monday through Saturday Access - 9 am to 6 pm
• High-speed wi-fi
• Access to copier and printer
• Member rate of $25/hour for production studio rental
• Scheduled client meeting time
• LCD projector and screen
• Flat-screen monitor with HDMI, USB, and AppleTV connection
• Coffee, tea & bottled water
• Shared mini-fridge and microwave